Do you want to have a brighter smile? A whiter smile is more attractive and can also make you look younger. And the great news is that teeth whitening is an affordable, painless treatment that can give you a new smile in less than an hour. You’ll be able to show off your new smile in no time.
A White Smile is a Beautiful Thing
And we can help you get one. Dr. Moise Nawlo and Dr. Loay Shadid have been assisting patients to achieve beautiful, white smiles for many years. We offer a variety of teeth whitening treatments that can address even the most challenging staining. We work with many insurance providers, and we provide payment options to deliver the highest-quality and most accessible, affordable service in the Clifton area and beyond.
What Causes Tooth Discoloration?
There are many reasons why your teeth may become stained or discolored. Some of the most common include:
- Age: As you age, the tooth enamel (the hard outer layer of your teeth) begins to thin, allowing the yellowish dentin (the layer under the enamel) to show through.
- Food and Drinks: Coffee, tea, red wine, and other dark-colored beverages can cause staining. Foods like blueberries and soy sauce can also lead to discoloration.
- Smoking: Smoking is one of the leading causes of tooth staining.
- Certain Medications: Some medications, such as antibiotics and blood pressure medications, can cause tooth stains.
Full-Service Cosmetic Dentistry Service
We provide more than just teeth whitening at Dental Spa of Broad Street. We offer a full range of cosmetic and restorative dentistry services to help you achieve the healthy, beautiful smile you’ve always wanted.
Some of our other popular services include:
- Veneers: Veneers are thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored porcelain that are bonded to the front surfaces of your teeth. We can use them to improve the appearance of your teeth and make them look straighter, whiter, and more evenly spaced.
- Dental implants: Dental implants are a permanent solution for missing teeth. They are titanium posts that we surgically place into your jawbone and then top with a custom-made dental crown that perfectly matches your smile’s beautiful, natural whiteness.
- Dental Bonding: Dental bonding is a quick and easy way to improve the appearance of your teeth. It involves using a tooth-colored composite resin material to bond the tooth structure together. We can use this to close gaps between teeth, repair chipped or cracked teeth, and improve the shape or whiteness of your teeth.
Whether you’re looking for a simple teeth whitening treatment or a more comprehensive smile makeover, we are there for you in Clifton.
Professional Teeth Whitening vs. Store-Bought Products
When it comes to teeth whitening, there are two main options: professional treatments and over-the-counter products. These methods can be effective, but professional treatments tend to be more powerful and produce longer-lasting results.
Over-the-counter teeth whitening products often contain weaker bleaching agents than what is used by dentists. Over-the-counter whitening products may not be as effective at removing deep stains.
In addition, over-the-counter products tend to have shorter contact times, which means you may need to use them more frequently to achieve the desired results.
On the other hand, trained professionals perform professional teeth whitening treatments safely using high-powered bleaching agents. Professional bleaching allows for the removal of deeper staining, and the treatment results can last for several months.
Professional teeth whitening is often the best option for those looking for safe and long-lasting results.
The Whitest Smiles in Clifton, New Jersey
You deserve to have the best-looking teeth possible, and at Dental Spa of Broad Street, we can help make that happen. We will deliver the best possible experience when you come in. Our professional teeth whitening treatments are gentle and effective – and they’ll leave your teeth looking brighter for months afterward.
Schedule your appointment today. Our goal is to give you many good reasons to smile.