Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you, and we understand the importance of having a confident smile. We work to give you a brand new smile that is worth noticing. One of the best ways to do that is with Invisalign. At Dental Spa of Broad Street, we offer Invisalign to all qualifying patients. Invisalign is the newest and most effective way to straighten your teeth without drawing extra attention to your mouth with brackets and wires. If you are looking for the best way to get a straighter smile, you have come to the right place!
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is the process of straightening your teeth with clear aligners. Each aligner is custom-made to fit your mouth perfectly. With the help of digital technology, we can shape the aligners to push and pull your teeth into a brand new position. The aligners are transparent, meaning that no one will even know that you have braces. It is a minimally invasive procedure with permanent and enjoyable results. Invisalign starts with a consultation. You get a say in your treatment and the direction it goes.
The Invisalign Procedure
When you begin your Invisalign treatment, the doctor will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan. The dentist will first review your oral history and ensure that your teeth are strong enough to treat. You will talk about your desired outcomes and hopes for your new smile. With that in mind, the dentist can use digital technology to show you how your teeth will be shaped with the aligners. Once all of that is completely understood, we will begin making the aligners.
Making the aligners is a quick and easy process. We will take many different digital pictures, and then we will take impressions of your teeth. We will send all of these materials to a lab to make them perfectly fit aligners for you. Once the aligners are ready, we will let you know, and you can come to pick up your first pair.
You should wear your aligners for 22 hours a day. You can only remove them for eating and practicing good oral hygiene. Every 3-4 weeks, you will return to the dentist’s office to receive a new pair of aligners. Each pair of aligners is meant to bring your teeth into a straighter position. Usually, this entire process will last 7-10 months, but it does vary case by case. Invisalign is much more convenient and enjoyable for our patients.
Benefits of Clear Aligners
- Invisalign aligners are transparent. This means you don’t have to worry about how you look with wires and brackets. No one will even know that you have braces!
- Invisalign aligners are removable! You can take them out and easily enjoy all of your favorite foods. It also allows you to practice good oral hygiene. You don’t have to struggle to reach around each bracket and wire; you can brush normally!
- Invisalign will straighten your smile while also correcting any overbites, underbites, and crossbites.
- There is less pain and discomfort with Invisalign.
- You save time with Invisalign. You don’t have hour-long appointments to get your braces “adjusted.” You are in and out of our office quickly!
- You can get Invisalign right here in our dental office.
Invisalign is one of the best, quickest, and most comfortable ways to straighten your teeth these days. Come to Dental Spa of Broad Street in Clifton, New Jersey, today if you want to learn more about Invisalign! We are ready to answer all of your questions and help you make the best decision possible for your smile.